This lacrosse camp will build your stick skills, confidence, field sense, lax IQ and leadership capabilities all while having fun. We will focus on honing fundamentals essential to success on the lacrosse field and beyond. Comprehensive instruction will be provided for both novice and advanced players. Drills will be geared toward mastering fundamentals and small-sided competitions will translate directly into gameplay. Get ready to up your game and enhance your skills!
- June 26 - June 30, 2023
- Times: 9a - 12pm
- Ages: rising grades 4 - 9
- All abilities welcome
- Cost: $175
- Location: Dulaney High School lacrosse field along Padonia Road
- Gender: female
- Sibling Discount - save $20 when registered at the same time
- Stone Alley fees cannot be reimbursed in case of camp registration cancellation.
- Please note that camp registration money will not be refunded within 7 days of start of camps.
- lacrosse stick
- water bottle
- cleats and sneakers